Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blue Otter


let it be known that I am a big fan of body art. I have only two tattoos myself, a generic pawprint on m right ankle I wish I could take off as the good old "first tattoo mistake" soon as I reached 18- and then there is my "Norse Kitsune" when I was heavily obsessed with Norse Designs and Deities, as well as my Japanese. So I figured a the time to merge the two. The latter of the two designs was inked by a very talented friend of mine Stacy Sharp of Sharp Tattoos In a "Ink for Art" trade we agreed to do Stacey was looking for an otter design. The Idea took some time to "hammer out" so to speak- as I had a finished design in my sketchpad back before many of my possessions got stolen back in summer so it all had to be reworked. Sometime later this was born. I wanted it to mimic in style an earlier personal design I did of a tribal orca for myself.

1 comment:

KentS said...

I just came across your tribal orca print and I love it. Would you be ok if I used a version of it for a tattoo?