Sunday, March 15, 2009

Izze Drink Ad


Wow its amazing how thirsty this makes one doing something like this! *laughs* on a Trip to the much awesome Whole Foods market I picked up some meals for the week and treated myself to something I haven't had in sometime since I was working for East West in the summer, an Izze drink. I have to say I fell in love with the wide variety of flavours they had, but my all time number one is the Pomegranate. In need of some more work for my portfolio I created this mock Ad. All I know is personally its message of mouth watering and thirst quenching juicy goodness did the trick as I was working on this late night and reached for one when I finished at around 3:30am!

I'd like to add on a small legal disclaimer if I may;
IZZE Beverage Company and its respective logo/brand are copyright onto themselves and are not affiliated with this design for portfolio use and non profitable purposes only.

No comments: